I installed a BLTouch/3D Touch probe onto my TwoTrees Sapphire Pro, and configuring the firmware was a bit involved. The Sapphire Pro has a MKS Robin Nano v1.2 board. Here’s the process:
- Clone the Marlin repo from GitHub.
- Download the configurations.
- Check out the
2.1branch (the configurations seem to be tailored to it and I couldn’t be bothered changing).
- Replace the
Configuration_adv.hfiles with the ones from the configurations zip.
- Uncomment the
- I also changed my dimensions to
Y_BED_SIZE 225, for a more realistic bed size.
- Enable Universal Bed Leveling (replace the
AUTO_BED_LEVELING_UBL), as Bilinear was terrible for me.
- You can also enable the Repeatability Test command with
- Build with
pio run -e mks_robin_nano35.
.pio/build/mks_robin_nano35/Robin_nano35.binto a FAT32-formatted (important) SD card.
- Insert the card into the printer and turn it on.
Last updated on May 29, 2023. For any questions/feedback, email me at email@example.com.